Saturday, July 28, 2007

Having a great week!

Well, I've been having quite a good week! I travelled one day on business and managed to stay true to low-carb! It's not that challenging once you set your mind to it.

Although I realize that the dressing may have some carbs, you can pretty much not go wrong ordering a chicken caesar salad in a restaurant -- hold the croutons, of course! Usually, they're pretty chintzy on the dressing, anyway... so not too much to worry about. It's all good! You can always pay extra for another chicken breast if one isn't enough. Also great for fibre if you're not having much luck fitting in vegetables, like me!

Next weigh-in is tomorrow. :) Hopefully, I'll hit the -30 mark!

I'm making some low-carb chocolate peanut butter/cream cheese balls to bring to friends today. They invited me to their cottage for the afternoon and I offered to bring a low-carb dessert. They're super easy to make. If they're a hit, I'll post the recipe here (and a pic, if I remember) either later today or tomorrow.

I hope you're all finding much success on low-carb, too! I repeat my mantra of "No excuses!!" several times per day. It is a great motivator.

No comments: