Wednesday, July 4, 2007

High Liner BBQ seafood kabobs

They look good in the package, for sure... but good looks don't mean they're tasty! I bought some High Liner BBQ seafood kabobs last night (haddock) and was very disappointed. Perhaps they're just not compatible with my George Foreman Grill. Anyway, I found them really tasteless. Maybe I should have seasoned, them, I don't know... maybe some melted butter would have helped. Regardless, I won't be buying them again. These would probably be better in a marinade or covered with a sauce of some kind, but I'm staying away from a lot of that stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate when that happens!
I find alot of stuff has no taste even though it "looks" good.

I know if I get bored I save up 100 bucks (free shipping!) and order myself some stuff from Toronto.(I'm west of Ottawa)
http://www.thelowcarbgrocery.com/?gclid=CMa_k9LOhYkCFRYgSQodglJ9-A

The choco perfection bars are the best Brian if you are ready to take on when boredom sets in......


Wanda

Brian Cormier said...

Thanks, Wanda! :D