Sunday, July 29, 2007

Week #6: My body's decided to take a rest...

After losing 28 lb in five weeks, my body decided it needed a bit of time to adjust this week, so I didn't lose anything. Certainly better than gaining -- although there was certainly nothing that I did this week that would lead to a gain. So that's all good. A person will hit a plateau from time to time, especially after losing a lot very quickly. Next week, the weight should start dropping again. Until then, I'll tackle another week with gusto!

No excuses!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That means Brian that it is taking a break from the scale but keep an eye on your measurements and your clothes......keep going,,,,,,it's not all in the scale!

Wanda

Brian Cormier said...

Exactly. :)

Crazymrsnancy said...

I agree with the previous poster and whatever you do don't get discouraged and fall off the wagon!! I did last weekend and gained 7lbs :-S Most of it was bloat but it still sucks that it takes me 2 weeks to lose 7lbs and 2 days to regain it!! hehe

Brian Cormier said...

Oh I'm not discouraged at all. I was more annoyed than discourage. ;) I'm expecting a loss this week, so that will put me back on the bandwagon! Thanks for the comment. You're right -- one week of excess can put a person back two weeks! Keep up the good work!