Sunday, August 19, 2007

Week #9: ACK!!!! +2 lb

I have NO idea why. I was very good all week. How depressing! :(( So it's two steps back to -36 lb. I'm not a happy camper. I did nothing this week that would cause a gain like this except for eating out a few times with friends... and even then I stuck with low carb. All I can do is say it's an off week. Maybe I was due for a plateau. I noticed a big differnce in my clothes. I don't know... I just don't know...

Despite that, no excuses! A loss will show up next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian,
it's still only one week and a couple pounds so I wouldn't sweat it too much.
Don't let it get you down, your average weight loss is still way above average and your body is probably trying to catch up with the scales. keep an eye on your clothes and I am sure they will tell a story soon.

Wanda

Brian Cormier said...

Thanks, Wanda. :)