Sunday, September 30, 2007

Week #15: Down 0.5 lb for a grand total of -50 lb

After losing quite a bit of weight relatively quickly, I seem to have hit a plateau. Although disappointing, these plateaus are entirely normal as a person's body readjusts. I did manage to lose a bit, though: 0.5 lb, which now puts me at an even -50 lb in 15 weeks. I'm very happy to have hit the -50 lb mark! Very motivating. I really really have to work on my water, though. I blogged about it before but still have drifted a bit away from drinking at least two litres of water per day (my own personal goal which seems to work well for me re: weight loss).The losses will start up again in a week or two after my body is finished readjusting - and I re-commit myself to water!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian that is great.
YOur body though is not on a plateau, it's still losing...
You can done really good, congrats.

Brian Cormier said...

Well I guess I am, eh?