Sunday, October 14, 2007

Week #17: Down another 1 lb for a total of -58 lb

This is great! Another 1 lb gone for a total of -58 lb!! This week, I attended a conference and was out of town for a few days. I did not stray one iota from low-carb (and was not tempted in the least), but the water drinking really took a hit! I was working at the conference, so it was difficult to keep up with the water when you're running around for 12-15 hours per day! With that said, I did get a tremendous amount of exercise and was very happy to have that big chunk of weight gone already because having to do all that walking and running around with an extra 58 lb on me would have been terrible. So it's all good. With this week being spent in the office, I will be drinking water like crazy and looking forward to a good loss next week. I don't normally set weight-loss goals because I can't force my body to get rid of what it isn't ready to release yet... but I'm really aiming for at least 2 lb next week and cross that -60 lb threshold!

No excuses!