Sunday, November 25, 2007

Week #23: -1.5 lb for a grand total of -72.5 lb!

At this morning's weigh-in, I lost 1.5 lb for a total of -72.5 lb in 23 weeks. I tried to push the marker on the scale to the -73 mark... ha! (don't we all!)... but it just wouldn't make it. I travelled a couple of times this week, so the water drinking took a hit. That could be part of why the loss wasn't larger. I certainly didn't eat anything I shouldn't have. I'm travelling at least one day this coming week... but that shouldn't slow me down by too much. See y'all!

The key to all this is being prepared! I have a bunch of casseroles portioned and frozen. Making my lunch for work consists of taking a container out of the freezer. That's it! Supper, too, is often the same thing - but I do make something different several times per week, especially when I'm having fish, hamburger patties, etc.

No excuses!

2 comments:

Brian Branch said...

Hey congratulations!!
And a new picture with that! Looking in good shape!

Brian Cormier said...

Thanks, Brian!