Sunday, February 3, 2008

Week #33: Down -0.5 lb for a total of -89 lb


Hi everyone! The losses continue. Although it seems that I may not have lost much at first glance, I'm actually quite happy because this week saw my routine thrown completely out of whack. Now, that's OK - and it just makes things more challenging... but I make no bones about the fact that it's easier to stick to a lifestyle/diet when you're in a routine. With that said, it's also no excuse for falling off the wagon. This week, I was out of town for a couple of days, had something on the go every night and had company on the weekend. With that said, I was bound and determined to stick to things - and I did.

"No excuses!" Remember?

I did have one slip-up on Monday when I mistakenly ate a high-carb meal at an Indian restaurant. I thought the ingredients were low-carb (chick pea flour), but upon further investigation afterwards, found that it was indeed quite high in carbs. Despite that, I still managed to lose 0.5 lb so I'm quite happy. I won't make that mistake again!

Looking forward to a good week this week!

No excuses!

4 comments:

Manaloa said...

Just finished reading through all of your blogs. I think you're doing a fantastic job!! Keep up the good work and keep posting! I think you're a great writer and I enjoy your blogging very much. You're very inspiring.

BTW, I noted you mentioned liking Ella Fitzgerald. I don't know if you ever listen to internet radio, but here's a site with some great music.
http://www.martiniinthemorning.com

Brian Cormier said...

Wow, thanks Manaloa! Glad you enjoy the blog. I need to discipline myself at posting more... but it's just matter of "no excuses", right? Right!

Brian Cormier said...

Wow, thanks Manaloa! Glad you enjoy the blog. I need to discipline myself at posting more... but it's just matter of "no excuses", right? Right!

Manaloa said...

Definitely posting more, No Excuses! I enjoy your writing style!