Sunday, February 10, 2008

Week #34: Up by 2 lb for a total of -87 lb


Oh man... not a good a weigh-in this morning. How does one who is determined to stay positive spin a gain positively? Well, first of all, it's important to recognize what went wrong. I ate nothing out of the ordinary, except:

- I was really lax on water this week
- I ate too many nuts again
- I ate potentially high-carb fried chicken as a quick-fix because I was starving after work one night and had nothing prepared.

Moral of the story? Remain well-prepared and well-organized. Drink LOTS of water. Cut out the nuts (that's just for me - nuts are fine if you don't overindulge).

This week will be better as I chug along to the -90+ mark and on toward -100.

No excuses. No excuses. No excuses.

1 comment:

Manaloa said...

Don't forget: Always look back at where you came from too. The glass is still half full.

PS. I have a problem with nuts too. Darn those tasty pecans.