Sunday, February 17, 2008

Week #35: Down by -5 lb for a total of -92 lb

Thankfully, last week's 2 lb gain was erased and then some with this week's big 5 lb loss! Yay! I was very happy to see that. Although it's important to stay positive, gaining weight when you're trying to lose weight is still no fun!

This week, I was very good with water and watched my intake of nuts, which I kept to a minimum.

So now, I'm chugging along to the -100 lb mark! I will reach it in a few weeks, not exactly sure when... It will be a happy day when I get there. My aunt told me that my mother weighs 103 lb, so when I hit that mark I'll be able to say, "I lost my mother" and freak people out that I'm happy about it. Haha. :)

All systems "go". The train is moving along the tracks at a steady pace!

No comments: