Monday, March 3, 2008

Sleepy on the job? Go low-carb!


"A survey released Monday by the National Sleep Foundation says more people on the job should wake up, go home and get more sleep.

The survey of 1,000 people found participants average six hours and 40 minutes of sleep a night on weeknights, even though they estimated they'd need roughly another 40 minutes of sleep to be at their best.

Roughly one-third of those surveyed said they had fallen asleep or become very sleepy at work in the past month."


Click here for more.

On low-carb, I've got more energy than I ever thought possible before. With the drastic reduction of carbs in my system, I feel so much better and rarely (!) have the urge to nap at any time during the day. When I was filling myself with carbs, I could barely stay awake.

For more energy, go low-carb!

No comments: