Sunday, March 16, 2008

Week #39: Down -3 lb for a total of -95 lb

After staying the same last week and yo-yo'ing a bit in the three weeks before that, I was very happy to see the weight drop this week. I lost a total of -3 lb for a grand total of -95 lb in 39 weeks on low-carb. I'm closing in on the -100 lb mark! Woohoo!

This week, I reduced the amount of cheese that I was eating. I think that was part of the issue, since I'd starting increasing my intake and saw the weight go up and down after several weeks of consistent losses.

This should be a great week. The freezer's full of pre-made meals and I'm feeling great. In fact, it will be time for a new belt soon! I'm on the last notch.

Until then, keep up the great work, everyone!

No excuses. Ever.

5 comments:

.................Nancy said...

Congratulations!!! How far until goal ?

Brian Cormier said...

145 more to go!

.................Nancy said...

Hey have you heard about the Smartest Loser program? What do you think of that?

I have at least 100 more to go too, but for the first time in my life, it actually seems achievable!

Brian Cormier said...

The Smartest Loser? I'm not aware of that...

.................Nancy said...

Check this out! There is still time to apply! http://www.maxhealthinstitute.ca/English/home/index.cfm?id=23

My husband and I both applied, it could really be fun and motivating... but apparently a lot of people applied so I hope we still have a chance! hehe We have our interviews next week!