Monday, May 19, 2008

Week #48: Stayed the same for a total of -102 lb

Hi everyone! Staying the same this week was a real victory because I had an insane week up until Thursday, when I took some time off from work. I have a few days of well-deserved R&R (rest and relaxation) before I return next Wednesday. I spend a couple of days out of the office on the road, including one full day on the election trail with a local municipal candidate, so eating regular low-carb meals was a challenge, but I managed to hold my own, thankfully. When you're philosophy is "No excuses!", you pretty much have no choice, eh?

Things are back to normal, now, so I'm hoping for a nice loss next week. Until then, have a very enjoyable low-carb week.

No excuses!

1 comment:

Daron said...

It's frustrating when you plateau and hover at the same weight. It seems that the body adjusts to just about every diet eventually. The longer you do it, the less it works. Cutting back further often doesn't hurt. Sometimes raising your intake or taking a day or two off will knock you out of your rut. But in my case, my body seemed to adapt even to carb cycling. It's even more frustrating because you know what has worked in the past. You have lost 100 pounds, me 85... we both have a long ways to go. Do we stay on the same path or shake things up a bit? It's easy to let it get you down. But, hey, at least we're not gaining weight, right?

Big Daddy D
of Lowcarbohydrate.blogspot.com