Monday, June 30, 2008

Week #54: Down -1 lb for a total of -103 lb


Had a good week this week, despite my fears that I would gain again. 'Twas not to be, however... and I had a loss of one pound, which I'll take over a gain any day of the week!

Things are good. Did much better on nuts and cheese this week. I made myself some sugar-free Jell-O, too... so that will help with any munchies that may attack. I'm also thinking seriously of switching from coffee to tea. I'm wondering if the cream that I need in my coffee (no sugar, of course!) is slowing down the weight loss. I may experiment for a week. After all, there's nothing I love more than a nice cup (mug?) of Earl Grey tea or King Cole tea.

I'm looking at kicking the "loss mode" back into high gear. It's slowed down considerably lately, so it's time to get going again! I'm not complaining, but I want to continue. I'm not even halfway to my goal yet: -240 lb. (That's a LOSS of 240 lb... I don't want to weight 240 - well I do, but you know what I mean...).

Have a great week everyone!

If I can do it, so can you. Seriously. That's not a cliché.

No excuses!

No comments: