Monday, July 21, 2008

Week #57: Stayed the same for a total of -102.5 lb

Things remained stalled as I have gained and lost the same 2 lb for the past several weeks, it seems. Tomorrow, I am moving to black coffee (GASP!!) in the hopes that perhaps the cream is adding a ton of unnecessary calories to my diet. I'm going to see if that kickstarts anything. (Trust me, the amount of coffee I drink could be affecting my weight since I like a lot of cream in my coffee.)

On the positive side, my blood pressure is amazing at 110/75 from a high of 170/100 1.5 years ago. I was able to reduce the medication I'm on due to the fact that it has come down so low. Currently, I'm on 20mg of Adalat and 8mg of Coversyl Plus. I've now reduced the Coversyl to 4mg daily (with my doctor's approval, of course). We'll check my blood pressure again in two months to see if it stays down! This reduction in medication is a direct positive result of my weightloss, so I'm THRILLED about that. God, I hate those pills!!!

Let's see if the elimination of cream (and cheese, too - might as well!) kickstarts this baby again.

Yes, I know... I'm going to have to start walking for exercise at some point. I realize that.

I'm 100% motivated and committed. I don't care if I never lose another pound (well, I do - but you know what I mean). I'm glad those 102.5 lb are gone and they ain't never coming back!

No excuses!!

No comments: