Monday, August 25, 2008

Week #62: Stayed the same for a total of -104 lb

Not much to report this week, other than I finished off my last batch of low-carb (but high-calorie) coleslaw and will be taking a break from it for a bit. For my "salad" vegetables, I've purchased some organic baby spinach, cucumber and cherry tomatoes, which I'll have with my cold meat suppers. (Often, I'll have cold chicken for supper because I can't be bothered to cook.) I'm also taking a break from deli meats this week to see if that will help.

I'll also be making that cauliflower "rice" more often from the chicken curry recipe that I posted on Saturday. It was really nice!

Before I start walking on a regular basis, I absolutely need to get my butt to a chiropractor to readjust my back. The left side of my lower back has been driving me nuts. It gets worse when I do a lot of standing - like when I cook a lot on the weekends! And boy, did I cook up a storm this weekend! *ouch*

I hope you all have a great week, too! You can do it!! I know you can!!

No excuses!

3 comments:

Michael Sanderson said...

Congrats on your efforts and success. 104lbs is still a greta accomplisment.

Brian Cormier said...

Thanks, Michael!

Vikki said...

104 lbs!!! oh my good gosh that's absolutely fantastic. I hope you wake up every morning and hug and tell yourself just how fabulous you really are... Excellent. I've lost 50 but I have a long way to go.
Hugs,
Vikki