Monday, September 29, 2008

A shout-out to Jimmy Moore!

Many thanks to my American blogging buddy Jimmy Moore who mentioned my recent Hump Day column on low-carbing! It was a really nice surprise to be mentioned!

Jimmy's low-carb success story has inspired me greatly and I urge you all to check out his Livin' La Vida Low-Carb website for more information!

Click here to read the entry where he mentioned Hump Day. Take the opportunity to look through his immensely resourceful and informative website while you're there.

Thanks again, Jimmy!

3 comments:

Dinah said...

p.s. is there a link to your hump day column? I can't find it. Would love to have something to read every Wednesday!

Brian Cormier said...

You can check out my other blog at www.briancormier.com. It's posted every Thursday. (It's in the paper on Wednesday, but I only post it online on Thursday.)

Brian Cormier said...

You can check out my other blog at www.briancormier.com. It's posted every Thursday. (It's in the paper on Wednesday, but I only post it online on Thursday.)