Monday, September 15, 2008

Week #65: Down -1 lb for a total of -107.5 lb

Man, I wasn't feeling the loss this week, but I was happy to see a -1 lb loss on the scale this morning!

It seems like dropping cream from my coffee and cancelling the coleslaw and ham from my diet have made enough of a difference to show up at the scale!

I've been eating really well and found a couple of new low-carb dessert treats, such as the peanut butter fudge recipe I posted earlier.

I'm not one to experiment with recipes, but I did experiment a bit after that first delicious batch and have discovered a to-die-for variation that is melt-in-your-mouth delicious and even lower in carbs than the peanut butter fudge! I'll be posting the recipe here in the next couple of days. It will be worth the wait, trust me! It is so delicious that it should be illegal.

Until then, keep on truckin' y'all! If I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!

No comments: