Monday, September 22, 2008

Week #66: Up 0.5 lb for a total of -107 lb

I pretty much stayed the same this week except for a small half-pound weight gain, which is nothing to be too concerned about - but I would rather have lost it, of course!

Things are going well. I slacked off on the water on the weekend! *slaps my wrist* I just didn't seem to find time for it. I had to miss a few meals because I was either on the road or too busy between meetings, so I ended up eating more nuts than I would normally. Personally, a handful of nuts are OK about once or twice per week for me, but more than that and I tend to gain. I definitely had nuts more than twice last week. (In my books, peanuts and cashews are NOT nuts. They are legumes. Best to stick to the real nuts that grow on trees: walnuts, pecans, almonds, hazelnuts, brazil nuts, macadamia nuts.)

That fudge I made is absolutely amazing. Perhaps too much of it was the culprit? I don't think so... I don't think I ate enough of it to make the difference between a gain and a loss.

It's a great day here in Moncton. Fall has arrived - my favourite time of year! - and the sun is shining. The mornings are cool and the days are quite comfortable.

Have a great day and a great week, everyone!

If I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!!

No comments: