Monday, October 6, 2008

Week #68: Down -1 lb for a total of -109 lb

Slow and steady wins the race, as the old fable goes! (Click on the photo for more on that fable.) I continue to lose slowly, but it's going in the right direction, so I'm definitely not complaining.

I thought I'd gained this week because my university ring was feeling a bit tight. Normally, I can take it off my finger with no problem, but it seemed to be "sticking" a bit in the past few days. Happily, this didn't end up being a weight gain.

I made a really nice chicken and eggplant lasagna on the weekend. I just threw it together and it ended up being delicious! I'll figure out the recipe and put something together this week. (The eggplant replaces the lasagna noodles.)

That maple hazelnut butter fudge I made a few weeks ago has become an absolute favourite. Wow! It's very addictive. In fact, I think I need to slack off a bit. Perhaps if I cut it out for a week, I'll see a bigger loss. But it's nice to have treats and still lose!

That's it for this week. I have a couple of recipes to post, so will definitely be making a few entries this week.

Remember: If I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!

1 comment:

Complex said...

I enjoy your blog. Congrats on the weight loss! I agree, slow and steady will win the race. This is a life time plan. Keep it up!