Monday, October 20, 2008

Week #70: Stayed the same for a total of -110 lb

I was on vacation last week and the lack of routine was not particularly conducive to weight loss, but I certainly didn't go off the wagon one bit. My only "sin" was pretty much completely ignoring my water intake. I'm back to work tomorrow and am glad to find the routine again. Back to the water I go!

Nothing much to report other than that this week. I'll be posting a recipe for low-carb pumpkin pie and low-carb pumpkin pudding this week. It's been a crazy few weeks and I hope to post more often now that life is returning to normal after a crazy-busy September and first part of October.

I'm feeling happy and healthy. Going low-carb PERMANENTLY is the best health-related decision I've ever made.

If I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!

No comments: