Monday, November 17, 2008

Week #74: Up 0.5 lb for a total of -113.5 lb

I was up a bit this week after a very non-routine seven days. Wasn't great on water at all, which didn't help. In fact, I really have to concentrate on drinking more water - especially on the weekends. As I'm sure you know, drinking enough water is very important if you're trying to lose weight.

I keep promising to post more recipes. I mean well, trust me! I'll keep promising and will get around to it eventually. I have some real nice ones.

Things are going very well. I'm really motivated and continue to be 100% committed. That will not change. This is the way I'm going to live the rest of my life and I feel great about it!

I hope that YOU are motivated, too. Keep up the great work, everyone! I'm proud of each and every one of you who are on low-carb and please KNOW that I'm in your corner.

If I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!

No comments: