Monday, November 24, 2008

Week #75: Down 2 lb for a total of -115.5 lb


I had a great week this week and I hope that you did, too! I'm chugging along to the -120 lb mark, which is the half-way point of my journey... at least the initial weight loss portion of the journey. I want to lose 240 lb, although that may get adjusted a bit as I near my goal depending on how I feel/look, etc.

Water was still a problem this weekend. It's easy to stay on track during work days or routine days, but the weekends are when we usually throw routines out the door. Although it didn't seem to hurt me at the scale, drinking enough water is essential to weight loss. I usually drink 1.5 litres per day, minimum... and that's just water. I also drink many other things, such as sugar-free Nestea, my protein shake, etc.

Like I've said for a few weeks, I have some recipes to post. Hopefully I'll actually do it this week!

I hope you all have a great week!

If I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!!!!!!

No comments: