Saturday, January 31, 2009

The sweet-free challenge has ended!

My self-imposed sweet-free challenge has ended after 31 days. I accidentally ended it last night when I ate a strawberry at a reception without even thinking. It started on December 29, 2008, and lasted more than the full 30 days until January 30, 2009. I stuck with it today but bought some Diet Rite raspberry-flavoured soda tonight and am having some now. (No sodium, sweetened with Splenda!) I am so freakin' bored with just water, I could just scream!

I will definitely try my very best to stay away from anything with aspartame and stick with Splenda/sucralose or other sweeteners. Aspartame - or as low-carb guru Jimmy Moore calls it, "nastytame" - is just not good for ya. Gives me a headache if I take too much of it into my system.

So the weigh-in is on Monday and we'll see how I made out this week!

Wish me luck!

No excuses!

No comments: