Monday, January 5, 2009

Week #81: Down -7 lb for a total of -115 lb

After last week's huge Christmas week gain ("Gainageddon"), I managed to lose most of the +9 lb I put on during the holidays. Thanks to the sweet-free challenge and a renewed commitment to water consumption, I lost -7 lb in one week. To say I'm relieved is an understatement.

Next week, the remaining +2 lb of the gain should be gone and I'll be trucking once again toward my goal of losing -240 lb.

I spent all of New Year's Day cooking... cauliflower "mashed potatoes", a roast, chicken, chicken soup, turnips, boiled eggs, etc. Since then, I've barely had to use the stove in five days, but that's OK. Remember, being prepared is half the battle!

The sweet-free challenge is working wonders and I'm rockin'!

If I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!

No comments: