Monday, January 12, 2009

Week #82: Stayed the same for a total of -115 lb

After last week's major -7 lb loss, I remained stable this week as my body gets back into the rhythm of eating "normal" things (and amounts) again after the holiday season.

The sweet-free challenge is going very well. I've added ground psyllium husks to my daily intake of food. This is to increase the fibre in my food - and with it, the well-known benefits that fibre provides.

I am planning on buying a piece of exercise equipment in the next couple of months. I'm debating on what is best for me. A treadmill? An elliptical trainer? Something else? I've decided that going for walks is just not going to happen, so I'd be best to just admit that to myself and set myself up at home where I can exercise in private.

I'll continue doing my research. In the meantime, if you have any suggestions, let me know. (I will NOT be joining a gym. Been there, done that... many times. It's a complete waste of money for someone like me.) Any suggestions would be appreciated, of course!

So... that's it for this week. I'm looking forward to a loss next week!

If I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!

No comments: