Monday, January 26, 2009

Week #84: Stayed the same for a total of -116.5 lb

Well, I'm throwing my hands up in the air and announcing that the sweet-free challenge has not given me the weight-related results that I wanted, but I have to admit that my energy levels are up now that all that nasty aspartame is out of my system. So that's good!

I stayed the same this week. It's looking like that final 0.5 lb I gained during Christmas is taking its good old time to come off!

Patience is the name of the game! Repeat that 100 times!

The kicker is that I was nearly perfect this week on all fronts. Grrrrr...

One more week on the sweet-free challenge! Hopefully, I'll see some significant movement at the scale next week.

Until then, keep up the good work, everyone!

If I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!

No comments: