Monday, February 16, 2009

Week #87: Stayed the same for a total of -114 lb

Well, I'm glad I have it ingrained in me that this is a slow process. Not that I wouldn't enjoy it being faster, but at least I didn't gain this week.

It's a bit frustrating, but until I get off my duff and become more physically active, I can't expect much more than tortoise tracks toward the end result.

I am going to change my weigh-in day to Fridays. Maybe I'm fooling myself, but I tend to eat large meals on Sunday and find that Mondays aren't the best time to weigh myself. I admit that it makes no sense, really, because a true weight loss would show up eventually no matter when you hop on the scales. But I'll endulge in this little fantasy for now and see how it goes.

I remain 100% committed, as I always have been. My next challenge is getting physically active. I know it... I just need to do it!

If I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Brian, I really think it does matter which days we weigh... if only from a psychological angle.

I tend to get really obsessive about scale weight so don't do it often; maybe once every couple of weeks or so and usually same day/time as before.

Exercise? What's that? Yeah, I've got to get my heiny in gear too - good luck :)