Monday, March 23, 2009

Week #92: Stayed the same for a total of -111 lb



This week was an exhausting one. I worked long hours under a lot of stress, but came through it true to low-carb! Go me! This was one of those crazy weeks where you just hang on and wait for it to end. I'm glad I managed not to gain. Trust me, that was an accomplishment.

In the next week or so, I'm going to start walking with a neighbour. I'm truly hoping that will kickstart the loss cycle again!

I have some goodies to post, too... and will attempt to do that this week!

Until then, if I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!

1 comment:

Nyxmyst said...

Hey there. ;) I stumbled on you while doing a google hunt for other low carb sufferers.. err.. lifestylers. ;)

Good luck. Really, the walking will help. Hitting a plateau is normal after a while - it just bites!

I've been stuck for weeks though it's finally ending.