Monday, May 18, 2009

Week #100: Gained +1 lb for a total of -106 lb

Another gain, another holler.

I spent a few days out of town and ended up eating in restaurants several other times. I thought the gain would be worse, actually, because I drank two bottles of BEER when when I was out of town. I'm not sure what possessed me. I don't even like beer. Didn't eat much (or anything) that was out of line, other than that. Not sure if the coffee cream and mayo are sabotaging me. That's part of it... likely... and my stubborn refusal/procrastrination in not exercising.

I'm currently up +12 lb from my lowest. Grrrrrr.... Not good. My water intake has been horrible, too.

Regardless, I'm committed. That's never wavered.

No excuses!!

1 comment:

Sophie Cormier-Lalonde said...

Hi Brian,

I think you already told me that you don't like the gym.

I think I have a suggestion for you for starting to lose weight again. My husband and I have just bought a Nintendo Wii and have the Wii Fit and Wii Active (just came out) They are 2 excercice games and let me tell you, they work! They are great workouts (I prefer the Wii Active, Bob Green, Oprah's former trainer has developped the training programs.)

Why not give that a try? For a few hundred dollars...burn calories and have fun while doing it, all in the comfort of your home!

Just a thought...