Monday, June 8, 2009

Week #103: Stayed the same for a total of -107.5 lb

I was a bit surprised not to have lost this week. I felt a loss, but it never materialized. I'm not disappointed, just a bit surprised.

I'm satisfied and content (that's what the cat signifies, by the way), however, not to have gained. I'm feeling a new momentum coming on and know that the weight will start falling off again as it did in that first year. The last year has been pretty stable, weight-wise, however it's time to kickstart it back downwards again.

I've written daily walks into my daytimer, so that will act as a daily reminder that walking is not an option. It must be done. This time, I plan on walking during the day while at work. I can easily go out for a walk most days unless I have meetings or it's ungodly hot out. (The heat and I don't mix well.)

I hope you all had a great week, too!

If I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!

No comments: