Monday, July 6, 2009

Week #107: Lost -0.5 lb for a total of -108.5 lb

The slow loss pace continues. Again, I thought I'd lost a bit more this week, but the scale said something different. I think perhaps I'm losing inches as I "shrink" but my weight stays the same. It's all good, though!

I will (!!!) be posting two recipes this week that I made on the weekend! These are recipes I found on another blog and was anxious to try them. They both turned out great! (hint: chocolate desserts)

There are also some exciting changes coming to Lowcarbude.com over the coming months, so look for those! I'll be upping the ante and posting a lot more. There will also be a redesign.

Remember, if I can do this, so can you! Hang in there and keep on truckin'!

No excuses!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Congrats on the weight loss, Brian! Over 100 lbs lost is truly amazing, whatever the rate. Congrats! And thanks for trying my recipes. :)