Monday, July 13, 2009

Week #108: Stayed the same for a total of -108.5 lb

To say I was surprised not to have gained a ton this week is an understatement. Oh, I ate low-carb and stayed on track... but I admittedly overindulged in some low-carb desserts that I prepared, including some brownies (I will post that recipe this week) and the chocolate cake made with black beans that I blogged about last Friday.

I have a difficult time controlling myself with desserts (low-carb or otherwise), so either I stay away completely or portion and freeze it all immediately. To tell you the truth, I don't miss desserts at all, but they're nice to have from time to time. My own personal strategy will likely be to have some frozen and on hand for the occasional treat. Otherwise, the number of calories I take in just goes through the roof and I end up gaining. I don't count calories, but some common sense must prevail.

I was quite good with water this week, although I could always be better! My aim is to drink about two litres per day. I still haven't psyched myself up into going for walks.

So that's it for this week! I hope you all have wonderful low-carb week!

If I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!

No comments: