Monday, July 27, 2009

Week #110: Lost -1.5 lb for a total of -108 lb

This was a pretty good week. Stuck to the plan (as I normally do), but limited the high-caloric (yet low-carb) foods that normally trigger a gain. Water was perfect - except on the weekend. I really need to work on that!

Vacation is next week. I'll be sticking around home and will cook a turkey that I've had forever in my basement freezer. Time to make a big ol' turkey lasagna, I say! That'll keep me in lunches for a longgggg time! Need to get the freezer filled again!

August starts on Saturday! Where did July go? Sheesh!

I hope you all have a great week! Keep up the good work! Watch those carbs! Stay away from all that bread, sugar, potatoes and corn!

The harvest has started and inexpensive local fresh vegetables are all around us. Salad time!

If I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!

No comments: