Monday, October 26, 2009

Week #123: Stayed the same for a total of -104 lb

To say I'm relieved is an understatement - especially after chowing done on lots of pumpkin cheesecake this week. *phew* (The delicious recipe will be posted tomorrow.) Had a reasonably good week other than that. I did find that water intake was a challenge this week, though.

Like I said, I made a delicious pumpkin cheesecake that I found on Laura Dolson's low-carb About.com website. Absolutely beautiful! Loved the fluffy texture, too - not heavy like many baked cheesecakes. It also got rave reviews from friends and co-workers who tried it out. As well, I made a very delicious coconut flour pound cake from Lauren's Healthy Indulgences blog. Will be posting that later this week, too.

All in all, I can't complain!

I hope you all have a great week!

If I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!

No comments: