Monday, November 2, 2009

Week #124: Gained +1 lb for a total of -103 lb

Although this is getting in my danger zone - a bit too close to the -100 mark, I do have to admit that I was expecting a huge gain this week. Last week was a complete mess diet-wise. Days were spent eating a bunch of garbage that I normally stay away from -- not necessarily sugar-laden, but stuff I normally avoid. Well, one meal was definitely sugar-laden -- a portion of orange chicken from a Chinese take-out during a late-night work session. I was so hungry that it was either that or the colleague I was working with. I don't think she would have been particularly co-operative had I tried to bite a chunk off of her leg, so I opted for the take-out.

I hope everyone has a great week!

If I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!

No comments: