Monday, November 30, 2009

Week #128: Lost -1 lb for a total of -102 lb

I was more than pleasantly shocked to find that I'd managed to lose a pound this week. Not that my week was that bad, but after a higher-carb-than-normal Chinese food meal on Saturday, I thought I'd blown it. *phew*

With Christmas coming at us at 100 mph, this is not the time of year to pack on a few pounds. The holidays will be rough enough -- even if you're highly motivated. There's so much emotion attached to holiday food that many just give in and go crazy.

There are compromises to everything! Check online for low-carb version of holiday favourites. There are low-carb cookies, low-carb squares, low-carb sweets, etc., to keep you going through the holidays (within reason) so that you don't feel too deprived.

If I can do it, so can you!

Keep up the good work, everyone!

No excuses!

No comments: