Monday, February 1, 2010

Week #137: Gained +2 lb for a total of -100 lb


Grrrrr... What's up with that?

Well, my water intake was off last week, that's for sure. Also, those dreaded calorie-laden nuts I need to avoid snuck up on me. LOL! They tackled me and forced me to eat them -- peanuts, walnuts, brazil nuts... Someone call the police! (Yes, I know peanuts aren't actually nuts. They're legumes.)

I'm on vacation this week and am spending it at home relaxing. The lack of routine is welcome, yet a challenge at the same time. I have a freezer full of good low-carb meals and other food, so there's no excuse for not eating well.

I refuse to go below triple-digit loss figures, so have no choice! Besides, with my goal being -240 lb, my current -100 lb tally is a long way from there!

I will be posting another recipe video this week and anything else interesting that I find around the Internet.

If I can do it, so can you!

No excuses!

No comments: