Monday, July 26, 2010

Week #162: Gained +2.5 lb for a total of -97.5 lb


This is what happens when you get cocky and over-confident. Made several stops at the bulk store for nuts. They are my weakness. Cashews, peanuts, etc. Just terrible. On weeks I stay away from them, I do well. This week, I obviously didn't stay away. Also indulged a bit too much in raspberries and cream. It's not the raspberries that were the problem... it was the cream.

The scale never lies. If you think you're fooling yourself by eating stuff you should stay away from, then think again. All this stuff catches up to you eventually!

Time to stop making excuses for reasons to indulge in that stuff if I can't control myself!

Will have a better week this week, as nuts are completely out!

Have a great week, everyone!

No excuses!

No comments: