Monday, December 13, 2010

Week #182: Stayed the same for a total of -96.5 lb


I'm posting a photo of a four-leaf clover to reflect the luck I feel this week after attending a few Christmas-related functions and going out to supper quite a bit more often than I'm normally used to. Although I didn't overindulge too much, you just never know sometimes how things will affect you.

Now that the holidays are here, it's doubly important for everyone to keep a close eye on their carb intake. Although I don't expect anyone to be perfect during this time of year -- especially me -- it doesn't do anyone good to completely let go. So far, no one's been to explain how going bonkers on food during the holidays in any way pays homage to the "reason for the season".

With that said, be good and remember that there are a ton of low-carb recipes online so following the plan during this time of year is pretty easy if you just plan ahead! And we all know that planning ahead is key to success on any food plan.

No excuses!

No comments: